By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.dental-channel.co.uk/
Create your fundraising page on The Dental Channel
Whether you are participating in an Iron Man event or a cake sale to raise funds for a worthy cause, you can easily and quickly create a community page with a description of what you are doing, why and the all-important link to your online donation page. Keep your followers informed with updates, photos and more. Perhaps information about your preparations and then the event itself.
Create your page
Once you have the details of your event to hand, with relevant images and the link to your donation page.
- Login to your account
- Select Community on the main menu
- Select Page
- Select New Page
- Select the category Fund Raising
- Enter the event details
- Permalink (usually a hyphenated version of the title)
- Notifications (internal, email or none)
- Page type (Public is recommended for fund raising!)
- Link to your donation page
- Specify if you wish to allow photo albums, videos, announcements and discussions
- Add an avatar and cover photo
- Specify if you wish to allow audio, events, RSS feed, files and polls
- Select Submit
Promote your page
When your page is published it will appear in the community feed for all to see (as long as you have made it a public page). Your followers will also be notified.
To raise awareness, ensure that you publish well before the event, provide regular updates and build your community network. The more updates and the larger your network, the more people will know what you are doing.