By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.dental-channel.co.uk/
Early Bird Offer 2017
Here it is at last
Enrol in the new Complete 365 subscription by Christmas Day for £150 and save £49.99. If you miss this, enrol before we 'go live' for £175 and save £24.99.
And even if you miss the early bird offer, our new subscription is £40 less than our 2016 equivalent plus it runs for a full 365 days, not a calendar year.
Complete 365 membership subscription
The COMPLETE 365 subscription is our new premium membership package that provides continuous access to our live and on-demand CPD courses, and unless cancelled it will renew automatically (you will be reminded before the renewal). It will cost £199.99 rather than the £240 that we currently charge. It will be the best value for the best service that we have ever offered.
We are currently adding new on-demand courses and migrating selected existing ones from our current site in readiness for the official transfer to this site in early January 2017. At the time of publication the following on-demand courses are available now:
- Clinical Governance (GDC recommended subject)
- Cosmetic dentistry? First do no harm? (GDC recommended subject)
- Dentists and technicians: making the most of a beautiful relationship
- Enhanced CPD (GDC recommended subject)
- Four-handed dentistry
- Modern oral surgery
- Risk assessment and caries prevention in the older patient
- Safety is not an accident (GDC recommended subject)
- The A-Z of emerging pathogens and their impact on dental infection control (GDC recommended subject)
- The Mental Capacity Act 2005 (GDC recommended subject)
- What is valid consent and who obtains it? (GDC recommended subject)
Now that our early bird offer has been launched we will be busy adding new ones every few days:
Our live programme for 2017 will be published shortly. It has our usual combination of new presenters and those who have presented before. They all share one thing in common; they are experts in their respective fields.
The first live webinar will be presented by Professor Tim Newton, who will be exploring the hot topic of mental health and how dental practitioners can identify signs in their patients together with effective management strategies.
Don't forget the deadline
So I know it's later than usual, but we've been hard at work on the new site and we're are really excited about it. Log in, enrol today and let us know what you think. And please do so by Christmas for the biggest saving.